Do your children talk back to you, have temper tantrums when they don't get their way or what they want?
Do your children cry and whine to get what they want? Do you find yourself giving in to them in order to stop their fussing?
Do you feel like your children have begun to lose respect for you? Does it seem like you are in constant battles with your children?
During this workshop we will look at what the Bible says about parent-child relationships and then practice what we learn. In our sessions you will learn how to:
- Understand why your children misbehave.
- Build positive feelings about your child.
- Spend more effective time with your child.
- Communicate more effectively with your child.
- Consistently discipline and train your child.